Boston Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, our attorneys can advise you on your legal options and fight for the financial security you need to move forward with your life.
Call 800-577-5188 or contact us online to arrange your free consultation.
GET YOUR FREE IMMEDIATE CASE EVALUATION
Boston Slip and Fall Resources
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may find the information linked below to be invaluable.
What are Landowners Responsible for?
Property owners also can be held responsible for:
Massachusetts Slip and Fall Accident Claims
Typically, a Boston slip and fall claim arises when someone gets hurt because a landowner fails to maintain a safe environment or provide fair warning about a dangerous condition on the property.
At Jason Stone Law Firm, our slip and fall injury lawyers know how to prove the elements of negligence in premises liability cases, which is crucial to your successful recovery. We use expert witnesses to establish the standard of care that the property owner should have employed to ensure your safety.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
Icy Stairs or Sidewalks
Whether it’s spilled liquid, rainwater accumulation, or a puddle from a leaky roof, wet walkways can cause people to have slip and fall accidents.
Debris in walkways
Small objects in walkways, such as rocks, toys, or trash can be tripping hazards for people who may not see them in their paths. Slip and fall attorneys are used to cases like this.
NEED AN EXPERIENCED SLIP AND FALL LAWYER? BETTER PHONE STONE
Our commitment to your well-being and satisfaction is summed up in our Stone Cold Guarantee®. Our attorneys are ready to do the heavy lifting in your slip and fall accident case so you can focus on getting better.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact Jason Stone slip and fall lawyers today. We have experience handling a variety of slip and fall accident cases, and we’re here to get you as much money as possible, as quickly as possible. Call (800) 577-5188 or complete our free contact request form to get representation backed by the Stone Cold Guarantee®, today.
After I slipped and fell in a mall, I didn’t think it was any big deal. When I awoke the next morning, the pain in my ankle was terrible. I found out I broke it. I told the mall, but they didn’t believe me because I didn’t make an incident report immediately when it happened. I called Jason Stone and he filed the claim and got me compensated for what I went through. Without him, I would have been stuck with medical bills. The mall needs to wipe up water that is on their floor to make everything safer. Jason and his office staff made sure they got the message through my slip and fall accident case.
Roberta M | FORMER CLIENT
Massachusetts Slip and Fall FAQ
What do I do if I am injured in a mall?
- Notify a mall employee that you sustained slip and fall injuries as soon as possible. Be sure to write down that person’s contact information, name, and position at the store where he or she works.
- Take pictures of what caused you to fall with your cell phone. Your Boston slip and fall accident lawyer can use those images as evidence when making your slip and fall case.
- Contact mall security and file an accident report. Don’t leave the mall without reporting the slip and fall accident. The mall will likely require proof that the accident happened on its premises and not somewhere else. This will help with the personal injury lawsuit.
What do I do if I slip and fall on snow or ice?
If you had a slip and fall accident on snow or ice on someone else’s property, report your accident to the property owner immediately. It’s also important to document where you fell and what caused you to fall by taking pictures or video of the accident scene. Other documentation, such as the weather conditions on the day of the slip and fall accident, can help you build a strong case. Depending on where you fell, there may be time limits on how long you have to provide notice of your accident. Contact a slip and fall attorney in Boston today if you’ve been injured on someone else’s property. Jason Stone Injury Lawyers is here to help you get the money you’re owed for your accident and deal with the property owners.
Can I get money for a slip and fall accident that happened a few years ago?
- In Massachusetts, you have three years from the date of your slip and fall accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you were younger than age 18 when you were injured, you have three years from the day of your 18th birthday to file a legal claim. These time limits are known as statutes of limitations. If you don’t take legal action within these time limits, you may lose your rights to compensation.
What are some common injuries associated with slip and fall accidents?
Slip and fall accidents can cause a variety of severe and life-altering injuries, such as:
- Broken bones
- Muscle and tendon tears
- Neck injuries
- Severe muscle and tendon sprains
- Spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, seek medical treatment for your injuries as soon as possible. A doctor’s visit not only helps ensure your injuries don’t get worse, it also provides documentation that can help prove the severity of your injuries to insurance companies. Those are used by your slip and fall attorney to build your case.
Do I need to hire a lawyer after a slip and fall?
- Insurance companies hire powerful legal teams to protect their best interests. At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, we’re here to fight for you—not corporate profits. We’ll gather the medical records, photographic evidence, and expert witness testimony necessary to help build a strong case against the insurance company and the negligent landowner. Contact us today if you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident. Fill out our free and easy form or call (800) 577-5188 to get the legal help you need from our accident lawyers, today.
Who is responsible for slip and fall accidents?
Every slip and fall accident is different. Depending on the facts of your claim, parties responsible for your accident may include:
- leasing companies,
- local governments,
- property owners,
- and others.
The experienced legal professionals at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers can investigate your accident and gather the evidence necessary to help ensure the proper parties are held accountable for their negligence.