Careers at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers
When someone gets hurt because someone else wasn’t careful, the injured person calls us to hold the wrongdoer accountable. We provide peace of mind to injury victims while preventing them from being bullied by insurance companies.
We aggressively represent people injured in motor vehicle collisions, premises liability accidents, product liability claims, negligent security matters, nursing home neglect incidents, dog bite incidents, as well as workers’ compensation and social security disability matters.
Reasons Why You Should Work Here
- We offer, and contribute to your Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance
- You get free money participating in our 401-K with a 5% company match
- We ensure a work-life balance as our hybrid commute model encourages 2 days of remote work per week
- Good work gets appreciated through our generous bonus program
- Learning goes both ways. We regularly sponsor external growth opportunities for our team
- Feeling pride from participating in our frequent community service events
- The summer in Massachusetts is too short so we offer shorter hours on Summer Fridays