Case Manager III
Manager of Case Management
The Case Manager III works with injury victims to help them recover from their injuries, emotionally, physically, and financially. This person is a team player that works as the attorneys’ right-hand man/woman.
- Provide peace of mind to clients by taking care of all their injury related issues so they can focus on getting better.
- Efficiently manage cases through the litigation process as accurately and quickly as possible.
- Request and obtain evidence from various third-party sources, including medical facilities, insurance companies and police departments.
- Review and summarize medical records to make sure we know exactly what our clients are experiencing and how we can best help them recover
- Draft complaints, propound and draft discovery responses, prepare cases for trial, retain expert witnesses
- Meet deadlines, work on multiples cases in each day, maintain regular client contact
- Previous Litigation Experience in Massachusetts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with change and rapidly shifting priorities
- Comfortable with current office tools and technology
- Ability to manage and prioritize around tight deadlines