Training & Quality Manager
Chief Operating Officer
The Training & Quality Manager is primarily responsible for delivering and developing effective training programs and modules to both new and existing legal support staff and then ensuring that those best practices are being implemented through administering the firm’s quality assurance program. The goal is to ensure the standards and expectations contained within the training programs are consistently achieved.
- We need you to deliver learning & training content to both new and current legal support staff
- We will work with you to create new training content for you to present
- We need you to create, maintain and follow a training & learning refresher calendar
- We need you to perform the firm’s quality assurance reviews to ensure team standards are met
- We will work with you to develop new quality assurance standards and processes
- You will have the opportunity to work with department managers to identify areas to address
- You will be expected to track individual staff progress and make recommendations to achieve our company goals
- We need you to have a Bachelor’s degree
- We need you to have 3+ years in a role focused on corporate training and/or quality management
- We would prefer if you have 2 years experience in a direct or supportive Customer Service role
- We would prefer if you had some experience in the legal field
- We expect you to be able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
- We expect you to be motivated to achieve our collective goals without constant supervision
More Reasons Why You Should Work Here
- We offer, and contribute to your Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance.
- You get free money participating in our 401-K with a 5% company match.
- We ensure a work-life balance as our hybrid commute model encourages 2 days of remote work per week.
- Good work gets appreciated through our generous bonus program.
- Learning goes both ways. We regularly sponsor external growth opportunities for our team.
- Feeling pride from participating in our frequent community service events.
- The summer in Massachusetts is too short so we offer shorter hours on Summer Fridays.