When someone gets hurt because someone else wasn’t careful, the injured person calls us to hold
the wrongdoer accountable. We provide peace of mind to injury victims while preventing them
from being bullied by insurance companies.
We aggressively represent people injured in motor vehicle collisions, premises liability
accidents, product liability claims, negligent security matters, nursing home neglect incidents,
dog bite incidents, as well as workers compensation and social security disability matters.
A Trial Attorney is responsible for ensuring that injury victims are made whole. They do this by
gathering evidence and strategizing as to how to present it in the most compelling manner to
insurance companies, defense attorneys, arbitrators, mediators, judges and jurors.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
• Interact with clients to understand their post-injury challenges
• Work with your team to gather evidence to establish liability, causation and damages
• Analyze evidence and secure expert opinions where necessary
• Strategize and develop compelling arguments to advocate for our clients
• Determine each case value and commit to not resolving it until our client is made whole
• Negotiate settlements with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys
• Be excited to file lawsuits, conduct paper discovery, take and defend depositions
• Get the money for our clients by winning arbitrations and trials.
• Regularly update client and case information within Litify, our case management system
DO YOU QUALIFY?
• Are you a member of the Massachusetts Bar in good standing?
• Have you been the first chair at a trial?
• Do you have experience negotiating personal injury matters?
• Would you say you have strong oral and written communication skills?
• Are you accustomed to working at a faster than average pace?
• Would you thrive in a paperless office with a state-of-the-art case management system?
MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE
• You’re paid a percentage of the money on cases you resolve. You share in the success.
• We offer, and contribute to your Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance.
• You get free money participating in our 401-K with a 5% company match.?
• We ensure a work-life balance as our hybrid commute model encourages 2 days of
remote work per week.
• Learning goes both ways. We regularly sponsor external growth opportunities for our
• Feeling pride from participating in our frequent community service events.
• The summer in Massachusetts is too short so we offer shorter hours on Summer Fridays.
form for careers page