Framingham, MA, is a vibrant city located in Sussex county. This city of over 73,000 offers its visitors and residents the perfect mix of urban and suburban life. Most residents own their own homes here, and our city boasts an excellent school system alongside low crime rates. Meanwhile, you can spend your weekends exploring one of our beautiful parks, chilling in a coffee shop, or dining at any of our popular eateries.
Sadly, some unfortunate events can disturb the peace of our community. For example, there are several major roadways running through Framingham, including Route 30, Route 9, Route 135, Route 126, and I-9. Traffic on these roadways is often congested, putting drivers at risk of being involved in a car crash. Many car accidents occur every year in our community, some resulting in serious injury.
If you or a loved one has sustained an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation. The Framingham Massachusetts personal injury lawyers at Jason Stone are highly skilled in handling personal injury lawsuits. We care about the residents of Massachusetts and have helped many obtain maximum compensation for their injuries. Phone Stone today to schedule a free case evaluation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The lawyers at Jason Stone can offer you decades of legal experience, honesty, and compassion. We care about our clients and are invested in restoring your life to what it was before the accident.
Any harm that you suffer as a result of someone else’s negligence could qualify as a personal injury lawsuit. At Jason Stone, we practice personal injury law and are familiar with a wide variety of case types.
Common cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall
- Truck accidents
- Drug injury
- Opioid overdose
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- MBTA Injury
- Defective product
- Wrongful death
We understand that selecting a personal injury lawyer after your accident can be an overwhelming task, but if we sound like a good fit, there is no time like the present when your compensation is at stake. You Better Phone StoneSM as soon as possible.
Framingham, Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyers
You may be wondering what to do after your car accident. Should you call a lawyer or just try to handle the claim on your own?
Please consider the following ways you can benefit from having an experienced car accident lawyer team on your side after your accident:
- We investigate the accident. As your lawyers, we will complete a thorough investigation of the accident. With years of experience in representing victims of car accidents, we know what evidence is necessary to present a strong case. We will examine the scene, take photos, talk to witnesses, obtain police reports, and collect any other information that is relevant to your case.
- We negotiate with insurance companies. Insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart; their goal is to get you to settle for the lowest amount possible. The lower the amount they get you to settle for, the more money they have in their pockets. We have years of experience in negotiating with insurance companies. We know their tactics, and we will not back down until we get you fair compensation for your injuries.
- We complete the necessary legal paperwork. When injured, your focus should be on getting better, not on filing mounds of paperwork. We will handle the drudgery of completing the paperwork pertaining to your case so that you can concentrate on your recovery. We are experienced in reading the legal terminology contained in these documents. We know what to file, where to file it, and what is needed to expedite the legal process.
- We help you understand what your claim is worth. After your accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for property damage, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and loss of quality of life. An insurance company will not inform you of the full compensation that you are legally due—only a personal injury lawyer will seek maximum compensation for you.
Framingham, Massachusetts Slip-and-Fall Accident Lawyers
Every day in Framingham, whether we’re crossing the street to go eat at our favorite restaurant, or whether we’re walking down the aisle of a supermarket, we all have a responsibility to exercise caution and watch where we’re walking. Even so, slip-and-falls occur for a variety of reasons.
Most of these accidents could have been prevented if the property owner had exercised reasonable care. Under Massachusetts premises liability law, property owners are required to provide a safe environment for those invited to their properties.
Common causes of slip-and-fall accidents
When property owners fail to maintain their properties and an accident resulting in injury takes place on their grounds, they may be held liable.
The following are examples of conditions that could create a slip-and-fall hazard:
- Slippery or wet floors
- Uneven surfaces
- Burned-out lightbulbs or dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Failure to remove ice and snow properly
- Obstacles in walkways
- A change of floor surface
- Broken railings
- Unsecured carpet or rugs
- Broken steps
When a property owner is liable for a slip-and-fall accident
Under Massachusetts state law, property owners must keep their properties reasonably safe and free of hazards for those who visit. If a property owner knew or should’ve known about a potential risk or hazard and an accident occurs, then he or she may be found liable for damages. If unable to immediately fix the problem, the property owner must alert guests to the hazard. For example, the area could be roped off or a sign could be placed.
In order to receive financial compensation after your slip-and-fall accident, you must be able to prove that the property owner was negligent, which can be difficult. To minimize the challenges, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side. The lawyers at Jason Stone have the knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to build a strong case for you.
Why Phone Our Framingham, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
We understand that navigating the legal process can be intimidating, but with our legal team on your side, you don’t have to face it alone. We will personally work with you and guide you through every step of your case. Since 2004, the Framingham, Massachusetts personal injury lawyers at Jason Stone have been helping personal injury victims obtain the compensation they deserve according to law.
Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, and this means that we don’t get paid until you do. Phone Stone today to schedule a free case consultation, or fill out the online form.