As part of the Worcester metro area, within reach of Boston, Foxborough is known as one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Full of young families and professionals who love its restaurants and parks, this suburb offers urban commodities with a small-town feel. However, accidents happen even in the most idyllic towns, and if you are a Foxborough resident who has been injured by another person, you may be eligible to receive compensation.
Whether a car accident, slip-and-fall, or defective product caused your pain and suffering, or if you’ve gone through the tragic wrongful death of a family member, you may have a claim. If you’ve been denied workers’ compensation, you may have further options as well. The best way to know whether or not your personal injury claim can be successful is to speak to a qualified Foxborough, Massachusetts, personal injury attorney.
At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, our law firm has over 70 combined years of experience representing clients and injury victims. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means that there’s no risk to you. Our Massachusetts personal injury lawyers only get paid if we manage to obtain compensation for you. Your initial consultation is free, so why hesitate? Better Phone Stone® today – 800-577-5188.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, our Massachusetts personal injury attorneys know how to navigate the Massachusetts legal system in a variety of cases. From the first claim all the way to court, we help clients navigate different areas of the process.
We know that your Foxborough personal injury has likely had a serious impact on your health, both physically and financially. We want to help victims of an accident recover as much as possible, starting today.
To learn whether we can help you with your case, please see the following list of personal injury areas that we handle in Foxborough:
- Car accidents, from fender-benders to more serious collisions
- Slip-and-falls that occur on another person’s or company’s property
- Drug injuries resulting from defective or dangerous pharmaceutical medications
- Defective products that cause damage due to design flaws or dangerous components
- Nursing home abuse of an elderly family member by a doctor or caretaker
- Dog bites that cause severe damage are often the responsibility of the dog’s owner
- Motorcycle crashes can come with severe physical impact and high medical bills
- Truck collisions, perhaps involving a small vehicle with a tractor-trailer or large vehicle
- MBTA injuries involving a passenger on the Boston or other transit system
- Opioid overdose caused by negligence or pharmaceutical error
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) which occur in various types of incidents
- Wrongful death of a family member due to the actions of another person
- Drone injuries that are caused to an innocent observer by the drone operator
- Hoverboard injuries due to product danger or malfunction
- Workers’ comp claims when you suffered a workplace injury
- Medical malpractice, when a doctor or other professional fails to give you the highest standard of care
If you were injured due to one of the above incidents, you might be able to recover compensation from the negligent party. It’s absolutely vital to speak to a qualified Foxborough, Massachusetts, attorney without delay. Our personal injury lawyers know that you are likely overwhelmed after your injury or family tragedy, and we want to help.
Consult With Us – No Obligation, Just Information®
The Jason Stone Injury Lawyers team is familiar with not only Massachusetts personal injury law, but also New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and federal law. So whether your case is based in Foxborough, Massachusetts, or someplace else, our attorneys can provide high-quality legal representation.
After your injury, it’s important that you take a few steps in order to give yourself the best chance of recovery according to Massachusetts law:
- First, it’s important that you seek medical help as soon as possible after you are injured.
- Second, it’s vital that you collect evidence, document the scene of the accident, and contact the police if necessary. Remember to avoid speaking with the other party’s insurance company or lawyer. It’s safer to leave negotiations to your attorney.
- Finally, you Better Phone Stone® to get accurate Massachusetts legal advice in a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer familiar with Massachusetts law.
If you or your family are suffering as victims of an accident or were personally injured in Foxborough or in neighboring Fall River or Brockton, please know that you are not alone. Our personal injury attorneys are here to help you investigate and seek maximum compensation.
When you call Jason Stone Injury Lawyers’ law office, there’s No Obligation, Just Information® so that you can make the right next step. Your Foxborough personal injury attorney is ready to provide the service you need – call us today at (800) 577-5188. We are happy to consult with you over the phone, by video conference, or in-person at a location convenient to you.