At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers serving Fall River, MA, we understand how a serious injury can completely turn your life upside down. One day everything is fine, and the next you are coping with pain, doctor’s appointments, insurance companies, and the financial stress of being unable to return to work. Our legal team understands that a personal injury accident affects not just you, but your whole family as well.
The attorneys at our law firm can help you put your life back on track. If you were injured due to someone else’s negligence, you need someone who will have your back. We offer each one of our clients open communication, legal guidance, and support. Our award-winning lawyers have helped thousands of clients recover maximum financial compensation for their personal injuries.
Jason Stone Injury Lawyers has proudly been serving Fall River and the entire State of Massachusetts for over 10 years. We offer our legal services on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing out of pocket. So, need advice? Better Phone Stone® at (800) 577-5188 or fill out the online evaluation form to schedule a free case consultation. We can arrange to speak with you over the phone, via Skype, or by any method convenient for you.
Our Practice Areas
The community of Fall River, MA, has a wonderful history of working together when tragedy strikes. The motto “We’ll Try” came about after the city suffered a terrible fire in 1843 that left buildings in ruins. Residents were committed to working together to rebuild the city, and the same helpful and caring spirit is evident in the community today.
If you were injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, this is a time when you need the support of family and friends. At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, we strive to do our part to help the residents of Fall River by offering sound, practical, and affordable legal services. Our compassionate attorneys work diligently to obtain just and fair compensation for our clients.
The following are some of the practice areas that our law firm specializes in:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Workers’ compensation
- Opioid overdose
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Drug injury
- MBTA injury
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
Why Hire a Fall River, MA Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be trying to decide whether or not you need to hire a personal injury attorney. While it may seem like you can simply file a claim with the insurance company, it’s not always in your best interests to handle the accident claim on your own.
Consider some of the many benefits of having an experienced Fall River personal injury lawyer on your side:
- Negotiating a settlement. The majority of personal injury claims are settled out of court. Usually, a settlement will be negotiated between the injured party and the defending insurance company. Our personal injury attorneys are skilled negotiators, and people who hire attorneys to represent them typically receive higher settlement amounts.
- Expediting your claim. A common tactic used by insurance companies is to delay a personal injury claim for months or even years. When you’re unable to work and have medical bills piling up, you don’t have time to wait for all the red tape that insurance companies make you go through. A Fall River personal injury lawyer can help you speed up the process.
- Offering objectivity. After suffering a personal injury accident, you may be feeling angry and frustrated. We don’t always make the best or most rational decisions when our emotions are running high. A personal injury attorney, though, can be the clear-headed third party, well-equipped to deal with law enforcement, lawyers, and the insurance company and negotiate on your behalf.
- Securing the best medical care. If you were seriously injured in an accident, you want the best possible medical care that’s available to you. If you are in need of a proper diagnosis or medical specialist, our law firm can help you secure the right doctors and medical care you need.
- Taking your claim to court. If a fair settlement can’t be reached with the insurance company, the next option is to file a lawsuit and present the case in court. Our attorneys are trial-ready and will take your claim to court if necessary. We have successfully won many large settlements for our clients after presenting their claims to a judge or jury.
Compensation After Your Fall River, MA Personal Injury Accident
If you were injured due to someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for both economic and non-economic financial compensation. Any one of our Fall River personal injury lawyers will be able to sit down with you and accurately calculate the true value of your claim.
You could be eligible to recover damages for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning potential
- Property damage
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
- Wrongful death
Contact a Fall River, MA Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Suffering a severe injury due to the negligence of a third party is an overwhelming and traumatic experience, but choosing the right personal injury attorney to represent you doesn’t have to be. The members of Jason Stone Injury Lawyers understand the significant challenges our clients face after suffering a personal injury accident. You need a law firm on your side that you can trust to represent you and put your best interests first.
Our lawyers care about their clients and have a proven track record of success. When we take on your case, we will work closely with you to understand the extent of your injuries, your expectations, and your desired outcome. We will then strategize a plan to maximize your claim and quickly win you a settlement.
Jason Stone Injury Lawyers offers all of our clients our Stone Cold Guarantee®. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling (800) 577-5188. You can also fill out an evaluation form today to schedule a free case consultation with No Obligation, Just Information®.