Being so close to Boston and with I-95 running through Dedham, MA, this city is no stranger to heavy traffic. An increase in traffic and congestion usually results in more car, truck, and motorcycle accidents. These motor vehicle accidents can range from minor fender-benders to severe collisions causing fatalities.
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, a Dedham personal injury lawyer may be able to help you recover compensation for your losses. Our law firm has experience in handling different types of car accidents, including:
- Distracted driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Drowsy driving accidents
- Rideshare accidents
MBTA Accidents in Dedham, Massachusetts
The Boston metro area is home to one of the largest transportation systems in the country. The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) runs and operates the subway, commuter rail, ferry, and bus lines. Many of the residents of Dedham rely on one or more of these forms of transportation to commute into Boston.
While the MBTA typically carries riders safely to their destinations, sometimes accidents causing serious injuries occur. If you have been injured in an MBTA accident, you may be able to recover financial compensation for damages. The attorneys at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers represent clients with all forms of claims against the MBTA.
Why Hire a Dedham Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident in Dedham, MA, you may be wondering whether you need to contact a personal injury lawyer. While you are not required to hire a lawyer to help you with your personal injury case, there are numerous benefits to having a legal professional on your side.
Consider the following advantages of having a Dedham personal injury attorney on your side:
- Knowledge of Massachusetts law: Your attorney will be knowledgeable in MA personal injury law and advocate for your legal rights. He or she will answer any questions you have pertaining to the case and strive to alleviate any anxiety you are feeling. Above all, your attorney will handle the complex legal processes for you so that you can focus on healing.
- Skilled negotiators: Insurance companies want to pay out as little as possible. They may delay or deny your claim, or try to push you into settling for an amount that is far below what your accident is worth. Our personal injury lawyers have years of experience negotiating with greedy insurance companies, and we won’t back down until we recover maximum compensation for you.
- Ensure you receive needed medical care: After your accident, our lawyers understand that you want the best medical care that is available. The members of our law firm are familiar with the hospitals in the area and know many of the local medical practitioners. We will work diligently to ensure you receive the specialized medical attention that you need.
- Provide objectivity: Immediately following your personal injury accident, you may understandably feel frustrated, angry, depressed, overwhelmed, or all of the above. These strong emotions may impact our judgment and affect our ability to see the facts clearly. An experienced attorney, though, can serve as the objective and knowledgeable third party to offer you sound guidance when dealing with the other party’s lawyers and the insurance company.
- Expedite your claim: After sustaining a serious injury, you may be left unable to work while facing a mountain of medical bills. Our Dedham personal injury lawyers understand that you need money for your expenses as soon as possible, rather than months or years from now. Our lawyers will work with the insurance company to get your claim paid as soon as possible.
Get the Maximum Compensation You Need
After your personal injury accident in Dedham, MA, you may be able to recover a range of compensation for your losses. Depending on the nature and extent of your injuries, you may be entitled to damages for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
Better Phone Stone® Today
At Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that an accident can have on a person and his or her family. Our goal is to ease the stress that you are experiencing, inform you of your legal rights under Massachusetts state law, and help you secure maximum financial compensation.
We offer all potential clients free case consultations with No Obligation, Just Information®. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you never pay for our services out of pocket. We don’t get paid until you receive a claim settlement, and you owe us nothing if we don’t win.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Dedham, MA, Better Phone Stone® at (800) 577-5188. The attorneys at Jason Stone Injury Lawyers are ready to review your case. Schedule your initial free case evaluation today – we can talk with you over the phone, by video conference, or in person at a location convenient to you. Call our Dedham personal injury lawyers 24/7, start a live chat or fill out the online contact form.