Being surrounded by positive influences and opportunities is vital to building successful young people in the Boston, Massachusetts, area. The Massachusetts Promise Fellowship is one organization that is dedicated to ensuring all youth in the state have access to these resources.
The organization is based on five promises that have been made to youth in the commonwealth of Massachusetts. They include:
- Marketable Skills- The organization molds young people as they develop and implement lessons learned in activities and programs.
- Caring Adults- Mentors work to build the program for new members.
- Safe Place- The group provides activities and programs that enrich participants
- Healthy Start- Education on topics such as diet, exercise, and substance abuse prevention are a cornerstone.
- Opportunity To Serve- Those who go through the program are later encouraged to give back by leading.
In order to help the organization reach its goals, the Boston Personal Injury Lawyers with Jason Stone Injury Lawyers will be donating $1 to the organization for each new “like” they receive on their Facebook page throughout the month of March.
Jason Stone and his team of attorneys give to the community through donations to a number of programs here in the Boston area. The firm encourages those who are interested stay up do date on what they are doing to help others by regularly checking the Community Involvement page on their website.