Case Manager II
Manager of Case Management
Your job is to work with injury victims to help them recover from their injuries, emotionally, physically, and financially. We are seeking this person to be the team player that works as the attorneys’ right-hand man/woman.
- Provide peace of mind to clients by taking care of all their injury related issues so they can focus on getting better.
- Coordinate medical care with clients and medical professionals
- Request and obtain evidence from various third-party sources, including medical facilities, insurance companies and police departments.
- Review and summarize medical records to make sure we know exactly what our clients are experiencing and how we can best help them recover
- Meet deadlines, work on multiples cases in each day, maintain regular client contact
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with change and rapidly shifting priorities
- Comfortable with current office tools and technology
- Ability to manage and prioritize around tight deadlines