Case Manager II
When someone gets hurt because someone else wasn’t careful, the injured person calls us to hold the wrongdoer accountable. We provide peace of mind to injury victims while preventing them from being bullied by insurance companies.
We aggressively represent people injured in motor vehicle collisions, premises liability accidents, product liability claims, negligent security matters, nursing home neglect incidents, dog bite incidents, as well as workers’ compensation and social security disability matters.
Your job is to work with injury victims to help them recover from their injuries, emotionally, physically, and financially. We are seeking this person to be the team player that works as the attorneys’ right-hand man/woman.
What We Need You To Do
- Provide peace of mind to clients by taking care of all their injury related issues so they can focus on getting better.
- Coordinate medical care with clients and medical professionals
- Request and obtain evidence from various third-party sources, including medical facilities, insurance companies and police departments.
- Review and summarize medical records to make sure we know exactly what our clients are experiencing and how we can best help them recover
- Meet deadlines, work on multiples cases in each day, maintain regular client contact
Do You Qualify?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with change and rapidly shifting priorities
- Comfortable with current office tools and technology
- Ability to manage and prioritize around tight deadlines