When someone gets hurt because someone else wasn’t careful, the injured person calls us to hold
the wrong doer accountable. We provide peace of mind to injury victims while preventing them
from being bullied by insurance companies.
We aggressively represent people injured in motor vehicle collisions, premises liability
accidents, product liability claims, negligent security matters, nursing home neglect incidents,
dog bite incidents, as well as workers compensation and social security disability matters.
A Marketing Manager participates in positively promoting the Jason Stone Injury Lawyers brand to the people of New England through television, web, social media, newsletters, and community events to build brand awareness and increase the number of injury victims we can help.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
We need you to help execute the projects developed by Jason and his marketing teams, including:
• Working with the Boston Celtics to maximize the communal benefits of being the Official Injury Law Firm of the Boston Celtics.
• Obtaining and editing content for our television commercials, website, Google Business Profile, social media pages, Legal Service Ads, Google Ad Words, and our newsletters.
• Creating video and graphic content for social media posts
• Planning community events
• Measuring return on investment of our various marketing efforts through Google Analytics and other mediums
• Participating in conference calls and conferences with the various marketing companies with which we work and then doing what needs to be done
• Suggesting cutting edge methods for attracting new clients through AI, geofencing, and other technological opportunities.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
• We need you to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications.
• We need you to have two years of experience in content management, creative writing and advertising concepts.
• We need you to be proficient in creating video and graphic content for social media.
• We need you to have superb written and verbal communication skills.
• It would be great if you had a basic understanding of personal injury.
• You are comfortable problem solving, paying attention to detail, and following procedures.
• You expect to handle multiple assignments and work independently.
MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE
• We offer, and contribute to your Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance.
• You get free money participating in our 401-K with a 5% company match.
• We ensure a work-life balance as our hybrid commute model encourages 2 days of remote work per week.
• Good work gets appreciated through our generous bonus program.
• Learning goes both ways. We regularly sponsor external growth opportunities for our team.
• Feeling pride from participating in our frequent community service events.
• The summer in Massachusetts is too short so we offer shorter hours on Summer Fridays.
form for careers page