An Intake Specialist is an outgoing, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills. He or she is a good listener, has a friendly helpful attitude, can evaluate potential clients based on our case selection criteria and sign up the potential client (those that meet our criteria) for representation by our firm.
Qualified candidates should have experience in a sales related role, be organized, and have strong customer service skills. The talented individual will take live inbound calls and make outbound calls to potential clients.
- Coordinate general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards.
- Handle all incoming phone calls from potential clients. The receptionist will direct potential clients to the intake specialist
- Contact all potential clients coming in via web forms and email.
- Follow up with potential clients to schedule appointments/consultations/sign ups
- Prepare potential client intake paperwork.
- Ensure that every potential client is properly documented in our case management system.
- Accurately track the source of lead in the case management system
- Follow up with Attorneys to which cases have been referred
- Have pleasant phone etiquette and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong client relations skills
- Ability to close the deal
- Have excellent grammar and writing skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow procedures
- Ability to proofread documents and prepare correspondence as required
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments and work independently