An Intake Specialist is the first point of contact with potential clients contacting our office seeking our legal representation. We need you to listen and gather information about what happened to the injury victim so we can determine whether we can help. If we can help, we will rely on you to explain, with a friendly, helpful attitude, the benefits of working with Jason Stone Injury Lawyers with the goal of us being hired to represent them.
- We need you to be the first point of contact with potential clients contacting our office seeking our legal representation.
- We need you to ensure potential clients hire us by discussing the benefits of working with Jason Stone Injury Lawyers
- You will evaluate different fact patterns and situations to determine if we can help the client.
- We need you to communicate with potential clients and other law firms via phone calls, emails, text and in-person meetings.
- We need you to maintain client specific information in our state-of-the-art case management system.
- You will be expected to convince those clients with whom we want to work that we are the best choice.
- We need you to have pleasant phone etiquette and excellent interpersonal skills.
- We need you to be able to close the deal with potential clients we want to represent.
- We prefer you to have 1 year experience in a Customer Service or Sales role.
- It would be great if you had some experience in the legal field.
- You are confident in your grammar and writing skills.
- You are comfortable problem solving, paying attention to detail, and following procedures.
- You expect to handle multiple assignments and work independently.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where a significant amount of the day is spent on the phone.
More Reasons Why You Should Work Here
- We offer, and contribute to your Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance.
- You get free money participating in our 401-K with a 5% company match.
- We ensure a work-life balance as our hybrid commute model encourages 2 days of remote work per week.
- Good work gets appreciated through our generous bonus program.
- Learning goes both ways. We regularly sponsor external growth opportunities for our team.
- Feeling pride from participating in our frequent community service events.
- The summer in Massachusetts is too short so we offer shorter hours on Summer Fridays.