Case Manager I
When someone gets hurt because someone else wasn’t careful, the injured person calls us to hold the wrongdoer accountable. We provide peace of mind to injury victims while preventing them from being bullied by insurance companies.
We aggressively represent people injured in motor vehicle collisions, premises liability accidents, product liability claims, negligent security matters, nursing home neglect incidents, dog bite incidents, as well as workers’ compensation and social security disability matters.
The Case Manager I / Legal Assistant is an entry level position primarily responsible for obtaining the evidence we need to prove our case and ensure our clients are compensated for the difficulties they experienced due to someone else’s negligence.
What We Need You To Do
- Send letters to everyone involved in the incident notifying them that we represent our
client, the injury victim.
- Gather evidence to show how the incident happened, who was to blame for it, and the
damages it caused to our client.
- Create a chronology of events from the moment of the injury through the client’s full
- Update client files with information you receive via mail, phone calls, texts, etc.
- Request, follow up and obtain critical client paperwork.
Do You Qualify?
- Are you interested in working in the legal profession helping get money for people
who were injured through no fault of their own?
- Are you accustomed to working at a faster than average pace?
- Would you thrive in a paperless office with a state-of-the-art case management
More Reasons Why You Should Work Here
- We offer, and contribute to your Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance.
- You get free money participating in our 401-K with a 5% company match.
- We ensure a work-life balance as our hybrid commute model encourages 2 days of
remote work per week.
- Good work gets appreciated through our generous bonus program
- Learning goes both ways. We regularly sponsor external growth opportunities for our
- Feeling pride from participating in our frequent community service events.
- The summer in Massachusetts is too short so we offer shorter hours on Summer