Front Office Manager
Our busy, downtown, Boston-based plaintiff’s personal injury law firm is looking for a Front Office Manager to work the phones and greet office visitors.
The ideal candidate has a warm personality, is friendly, and smiles when speaking. He or she must be able to multitask, speak professionally and politely, and be able to juggle multiple calls. The Front Office Manager must be able to perform the job without mistakes, follow directions, and be punctual, dependable, and hard-working.
- Answering all calls that come into the office.
- Distributing Calls to case managers and attorneys.
- Welcoming attorneys and clients into the office.
- Opening mail on a daily basis.
- Scanning mail into the computer.
- Assisting the owner of the firm with various administrative and marketing projects.
- Must have a college degree.
- Must be comfortable working with computers—specifically Windows, MS Word, and scanning documents.
- Must be available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.